19th May 2017 GK Question & Answer-Latest Current Affairs News
19th May 2017 GK Question & Answer :- Today GK Question, 19th May 2017 GK Question, Daily Gk Update, 18 May 2017, Today Current Affairs News, GK Question and Answer, GK Quiz, Today GK Quiz and Answer, Today Gk Question ans Answer, Current Affairs, Today Important Questions, Latest GK Question Todat, Latest Current Affairs GK.
Q 1. As per the survey by Quality Council of India Which railway station has been adjudged the cleanest
- Beas Railway Station
- Secunderabad station
- Visakhapatnam Railway Station
- Anand Vihar station
Q 2. To which social network the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited signed an agreement?
Q 3. Which state is the second largest exporter of ornamental fish?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Q 4. Union Cabinet has cleared how many atomic reactors
Q 5. On the recent visit of Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas to India How many agreements India and Palestine have signed?
David Letterman has won the Mark Twain Prize
David Letterman has received the Mark Twain Prize 2017 for American Humor. John F Kennedy Center in Washington has granted this award. He hosts late-night TV shows. David Letterman is the 20th performer to receive this award.
Raj Kumar joins LIC-MF as whole time director
- LIC Mutual Fund has said that Raj Kumar has joined the fund house as a whole time director effective from April 28.
- The position was created after Sarojini Dikhale was transferred to LIC as executive director, marketing and product development some time back.
Paytm has got approval to launch Payment Bank
Paytm one of the popular Digital payment and commerce company has approved from the Reserve Bank of India and set to start Paytm Payments Bank in the month of May 23rd 2017. Renu Satti has appointed as vice-president will take over as the chief executive officer (CEO) for Paytm Banks.
Environment Minister Anil Dave passes away
- Union environment minister Anil Madhav Dave passed away. He was 60.
- Dave was sworn minister with independent charge of environment, forest and climate change last year.
- He hailed from Madhya Pradesh and was a member of Rajya Sabha.
BSNL has Signed MoU with Facebook and MobiKwik
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has signed agreements with MobiKwik and Facebook to enhance their services to the customers. BSNL has also signed with Disney Land India as third Mou to offer premium online gaming services to its mobile customers.
Share For Article Facebook/ Google+/ Twitter